Monday, December 3, 2012

So Ji Sub...and lingerie?

So I was scrolling through some magazine scans and I saw So Ji Sub, nothing out of the ordinary  continued scrolling then stopped. Did I just see a bra on the left hand corner of that ad? I scrolled back and confirmed so. I don't know about others, but this is the first time I've seen a guy endorsing a lingerie brand!

Apparently he has been endorsing it (Vivien) since 2011, and as quoted from a spokesperson,

"His softness and charisma he has shown through many dramas and movies draw the type of guy a woman wants and will stimulate their hearts".
Smart move on the advertisers, because compared to being attracted at a voluptuous model posing for lingerie, I would totally stay on the page for So Ji Sub.























































more @ facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment