Saturday, July 6, 2013

Update




I knew it was going to be hard to keep up with blogging!

It really is.

I think tumblr is a much more faster, and convenient way to express my thoughts on dramas and stuff.

But I won't stop/quit blogging!

Recently, there's just been an enormous wave of new dramas I'm interested in, so it's hard to keep up.

I've been addicted to a daily drama "Ugly Alert" and have dedicated most of my time spazzing over my beloved "JoonHee" couple. It's been a long time since I've been infatuated with a couple in a drama, to the point of dedicating time to making fan-art for them and spilling out all my thoughts and feelings for them. With that being said, a daily is 5 episodes a week at 40 minutes (for this show) and that takes up most of my drama priority watching time.

Then onto the mon-tues/wed-thurs dramas.

I've picked up "Queen's Classroom" mainly because of Go Hyun Jung and the kid actors. Still need to catch up on it. It's actually been a delight to watch this show because it's not as up-tight or intense as the others. It's actually a relief watching it because it's quite 'calm'.

And Fire Goddess Jeongyi (moon geun young) and Empire of Gold (lee yo won) just started, and I still need to catch up on those. (=.=) Although, I'm waiting for the adult actors to come out for "Fire Goddess" because I'm not too interested in the childhood part.

As for Empire of Gold, that show takes a toll on my brain, because it's INTENSE AND HEAVY stuff. I'm okay with my chinese subtitles, but sometimes it's really too much. For example, I finished episode 1 understanding most of it, but then I read recap/analysis online and realize I missed so much. So I'm going to wait for the english subtitles and then dive into 'enjoying' it. I really want to because I know the writers and actors have put in a lot of effort.

Knife and Flower! Just started on Wed/Thurs. I'm liking it so far, and Choi Min Soo's in it. HIM! I er,'fell in admiration' for him after watching that epic "Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi" (the legend) a month ago. That show is worthy of another blog post. It became my "number 1" K-drama and I'm a fan of Lee Ji Ah's after watching it. (note my background ;)

Oh, the show. Right. Well it's a sageuk and I love sagueks. I love the directing style, and I think it's a keeper for now.

I can't believe it's July.

Time passes by so quickly...

Oh right and on top of that I decided to watch one of Hong Kong's most 'classic' drama "The Greed of Man" and I'M HOOKED.

Talks about the stock market and the tale of 2 families in the 70's-90's. It's just so good, and it messed up my drama watching schedule big time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment