Thursday, August 16, 2012

Faith Episodes 1 & 2





The long wait is gone! Faith has finally debuted it's first two episodes this week on Monday and Tuesday. Finishing the two episodes, I can confidently stay this show is a keeper! Don't expect this to be your regular saeguk. Except something new, mystical, magical, and heart-pounding. Having never watched this type of genre before, I was taken in by all of it at first. I know there have been a lot of time-travel dramas this past year, and I've never watched any, so I can't judge. However, if you want a quality time-travel drama, this is the one.

Sticking to my "drama-watching guidelines" prior to this show I have not read much about it or any character synopsis in depth. I went into this knowing only the basic facts. I catch on pretty quickly so the character relationships were established pretty soon, but there are some that I am still confused about.


 highlights of episode 1


General Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) doing his favourite thing right in the beginning: sleeping


I loved this scene where they sprinkled the neon dust on the assasins!


Princess NoGook (Park Se Young) and King Gong Min (Ryu Duk Hwan), the newly weds but give each other cold vibes.

Jang Bin (Phillip Lee), the 'best' doctor around. I'm not getting much from him for now.

The funny moments in time travel dramas where the ancient person jumps to the modern world. I had a laugh at these parts. Especially the encounter between Choi Young and the monk and when he asked to "go into the screen' to find Eun Soo.
Choi Young has a special "internal energy" that is like electricity. Pretty good CG.
Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) was super cute in her "school days" look! So far Kim Hee Sun has been living up to her character and 
portraying it quite well.


Highlights of episode 2 (continued in next post because I'm having trouble posting now)

0 comments:

Post a Comment