Tuesday, October 2, 2012

complicated feelings.

















It has been a long time since I've had such complicated feelings after watching a drama.

The main reason that prompted me to watch "Fashion 70's (2005) was mainly Lee Yo Won. I was captivated by her eyes and acting when I first watched her in 49 days (albeit, the show was mediocre  but I thank it for introducing her to me). Lee Yo Won just had that look to her that made me want to see more of her. So I jumped to Queen Seon Deok, an epic drama that blew me away (but unfortunately have yet to finish). So recently, a week ago, I was in the Lee Yo Won thread in Soompi and came across her picture for her character in Fashion 70's. It was this sudden urge inside me that led me to bring up Fashion 70's. And after that, I was sucked in.

I'm down to the last episode today, but this week of watching (Yes, it took me less than a week to watch all 28 episodes), had my feelings twisted, turned, wrung, squeezed, yes everything! I've had mountains and mountains of thoughts piling up just watching this drama. I have never felt so attached to a drama for such a long time since... I don't know how long.

This post is just a way to say, I really love 'Fashion 70's and I really want to remember it. I feel oddly attached to it, the way I can say, I'm officially oddly attached to Lee Yo Won. I plan to write more of my feelings for each episode later on. Because honestly, it wouldn't do that drama justice by giving it one post.

Off to finish the last episode...






0 comments:

Post a Comment