Sunday, March 31, 2013

Giving Up

Eating back on my words now about sticking with the Great Seer, but I've come to the decision to let go of it. It was too tiresome to keep on watching it. In fact, I've gotten bored of it. The premise was great, but the follow-through (I blame the writers and the whole production fiasco) was not well implemented.


Such a waste of a great cast. I was looking forward to Kim So Yeon, but they wasted her! I hope she can pick up a better project in the future. The same goes to the other actors.

Sorry, Great Seer, I couldn't pull through for you in the end.










Also letting go of "Faith". I've upheld that for too long. Again, the premise was great, but I think they might've cast the wrong male lead. Lee Min Ho was mediocre to say the least. I just couldn't feel any 'great general' feel to him. It didn't help when I was watching the Great Seer and the Choi Young depicted there gave me even worse impressions. Overall, Faith was an okay drama up till the episode I stopped. Some pretty intense scenes, great evil guys, but in the end I failed to finish it.









0 comments:

Post a Comment