Friday, July 20, 2012

Helpless


Takeshi Kako- Blue Horizon
(my feelings in music)

I'm not a person of words, and I don't know how to express myself well.
So it comes a time, where I will feel very passionate and expressive about a drama. However, when it comes to grouping my emotions and idea on screen, it becomes a hard and painful task. I mean, it's all in me already, why can't I find the right words or sentence to let it out?


Many times, I feel like this on drama forums. I want to offer my opinion on a scene, a character, but I can't form the words. I want to refute an opinion on the thread however, I can't find myself putting a coherent argument together to 'beat' it. Most of the times, it just all comes out sounding like a bunch of words and phrases blended together, a mix of incongruous thoughts.

It makes me sigh and envy those who handle the pen so well. Those who just fully express their opinions and end up sounding right. I guess it reflects who I am in real life as well. I find myself stumbling on my words, trying to string out a sentence to voice myself is a hard task sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment