Thursday, July 5, 2012

Look-A-Like's #1

First post on a topic I've always wanted to post. And that is "Look-a-Likes" !I'm sure everyone has had those moments where we have to double-check our eyes to see if the person we were looking at was really who we thought they were. Although everyone's perception on similarity will vary, these are my perceptions.

Hyun Woo-Sung (현우성) VS. Park Si-Hoo (박시후)

Thoughts: So how did I suddenly come up with these two? 

I was watching a drama (that I will recommend later on) called  "Heaven's Garden", a drama probably not well-known to many because it's a cable drama and the genre does not appeal to a great audience, and Hyun Woo-Sung appeared in the first episode. I did not know who he was, but I suddenly had a double-take and asked myself, isn't that Park Si-Hoo? First of all, I've only seen Park Si-Hoo in pictures and drama recaps, I haven't watched any of his shows but I just remember his face. But no, it wasn't! So that was my "double-take" moment which prompted me to introduce this first addition to my "Look-a-Like's" special. 


*personally, I think Hyun Woo-Sung looks better ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment