Saturday, February 23, 2013

That Winter, He Who Changed His and Her Life.






Does a person necessarily need a reason to live?

Then if a person is living, how can they not have a reason to live?


People are always trying to find their own reason to live. Because of this, some people forget a love that will soon disappear. They will even gamble all they have. Some other people will disappear in one moment like a bubble. For that split moment of desire, they become illusive, willing to bet their own life.



People are always trying to find their reason to live.
Then, how about I find a reason to live this dirty life?




If I do that, will my life change?
I strongly believe living life, the only person I can trust is myself.
Can their be a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel?
If so, do you want to try?



If you believe so, then it is.


That life I believe in.
That life that does not have anything to lose.



Do you want to believe in them for once?

Then, will my life turn interesting?


0 comments:

Post a Comment